Self-picking facility - ENGLISH
LAGA Självplocken Storsund, Self-picking facility
Our self-picking facility is part of LAGA Självplocken (bildelsplocken.nu).
The website LAGA Självplocken is owned and operated by Lagagruppen AB. Our self-picking facility in Storsund is one of several facilities in Sweden, the links we have on this page send you directly so that you only see vehicles from us.
OBS! The self-picking facility opens for the 2023-season on Monday May 29th. See vehicles by clicking HERE.
Regular opening hours self-pick (applies from 29 May):
Monday - Thursday: 07.30 - 16.00*
Friday: 07.30 - 14.00*
* Deviating opening hours or closed the following dates:
- 2023-06-05 (Monday) Open: 07.30 - 14.30, closes early
- 2023-06-06 (Tuesday) Closed, Sweden's National Day
- 2023-06-22 (torsdag) Open: 07.30 - 14.30, closes early
- 2023-06-23 (fredag) Closed, Midsummer Eve
The dates above may be updated if new deviating opening hours arise.
- SPARE PARTS AT LOW PRICES
for example; an engine has the same price regardless of car brand or model year. We have judged the vehicles that are on the self-picking facility to be too good to be thrown away/recycled immediately, we have placed them here to extend the life cycle perspective.
The buyer pays what is reasonable with regard to the nature and condition of the goods, the standard price for the purchase and the circumstances in general.
The prices on the self-picking facility are guide prices, the customer has the opportunity to make an offer.
- NO WARRANTY, RETURN OR EXCHANGE RIGHTS
You judge the condition of the part you buy yourself. Is the part not good? Are you in doubt? Don't buy!
- WE DO NOT LEND ANY TOOLS
Spark-generating tools must not be used due to the risk of fire! Tool boxes and bags must always be presented at the exit.
Parts that are brought into the facility must always be displayed and marked at checkout.
- SEE ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH CARS ARE IN STOCK
The pictures are taken when the car comes in - the longer the car has been standing
- the greater the risk that the parts have been sold.
- UNPRICED PARTS AND BODY PARTS
Always ask the staff for the price before picking or cutting the part!
AIRBAGS AND PARTS BELONGING TO THE AIRBAG SYSTEM ARE NOT FOR SALE!